Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shopping Around Town

So I did do some coupons this week, but only for items we will actually eat or use. I use canned tomatoes a lot so that was a good buy for me, plus baby lotions that I use on the kids, {the scents are so yummy that I use them too}! Plus a trip to the day old bread store where I can get the more expensive breads {that I think taste better than the stale, dry cheapo store brands} for less.
.
The Walmart Load
.
Muir Glen Organic Canned Tomatoes .16 cents
Honey Bunches of Oats .08 cents
Lady Speed Stick .96 cents (not as good but still better than normal)
Johnson and Johnson lotions/bath wash etc $1 avg
Mens Speed Stick Deodorant FREE
Buddies Soaps FREE +.30 cent overage paid back to me
Zantac Heartburn Medicine FREE + $1.02 overage paid back to me
.
.
The Hostess Bread Store
.
Hamburger buns, English muffins, Sourdough bread, 2 loaves of Whole Grain White bread
Total $6

No comments: