Monday, April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Saturdays seem to be the best day for me to go shopping. I wake up nice and early and hit the stores before too many people are there {and won't get as upset if I have a bucket full of coupons I'm using} and dh gets to take care of the kids.

Sundays are the days I review this weeks purchases and bargains and what I have already in the pantry and food storage and create the menu's off what I have {though I do a little preliminary planning before I go shopping}.

And finally we get to Monday and this weeks Menu's!

Breakfasts:
Cereal and fruit
Eggs, omelets {with leftover veggies}

Lunches:
Chef salad
Turkey panini, fruit
Mac n Cheese, fruit
Leftovers

Dinners:
Chicken Fettucini, crumbed zucchini, salad, apricot juice
Taco salad, peaches
Hamburgers, potato salad, applesauce
Deluxe bean burritos {think 7-layer bean dip in a tortilla--YUM}
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, salad, applesauce

So there you go! Now scoot on over to OrgJunkie to see what other people are making this week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks quite tasty to me! I prefer to go shopping when I feel like I have made a good list, matched up coupons, and have already eaten, LOL! Also, I find I spend less time and money if I am shopping on my own vs. bringing the whole crew along. Have a great week!

Laura said...

Welcome to MPM!!!