Thursday, April 10, 2008

Get An Attitude and Stick It To The Man!

Repeat after me in your best bratty voice: You don't OWN me! You can't tell me what to do!

Now haven't you always wanted to stick it to the man?

If so, then start snowflaking! Send small deliberate payments whenever you find them in your budget to your debts in addition to your monthly payment. It doesn't matter what the size. Don't let the bank dictate to you how much you can pay at a time! And you can pay more than once, or twice, or even six times a month if you want!

YOU are in charge of your money and so if you want to pay, oh say, $27.10 because you just got a nice little rebate from somewhere, then send it off.

Got that? YOU ARE IN CHARGE of your money! YOU can be your OWN CFO!

~~~~~

Read here for a great Snowflaking Primer from I've Paid For This Twice Already who inspired my little rant and a $27.10 payment on something of mine.

No comments: