Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The First Post is the Hardest

Why is the first post the hardest? I've been thinking for a long time that I wanted to start this blog and now here I am and I'm not sure where I should begin.

Maybe I should just jump in and start posting about things that interest me in regards to my money. Or maybe I should explain a little bit about why I started this blog in the first place. Yeah, maybe I 'll go with a little background info.

Once upon a time I had an empowering thought~~I'm the one in charge of my money! And while I don't pretend to know everything about money, I do intend to learn more.

By posting about my finances, I hope to keep myself more accountable. I will probably post things I find helpful to me in my situation, things I'm learning more about, how to make more money, how to reduce my expenses, live frugally, and more.

So there you go in a nutshell! Let's start rolling in the dough!

No comments: