Saturday, March 15, 2008

Call Off The Panic Attack!

Today was the last day to submit any reimbursements for our flex spending. After spinning my wheels for a while, I finally realized that I did submit everything and I did use up all the money.

Phew! Glad that's over with!

But can I just say how annoying medical bills are? We had two major surgeries in our family last year and I swear you get a zillion bills:
  • EOB's {this is not a bill}
  • itemized statements showing all the charges {which is also not your official bill},
  • plus individual bills from each person who worked on you or had a part in your medical care like the surgeon, anesthesiologist, hospital operating room, pharmacy, and their dog....

Enough already! There has to be an easier way!

I have got to get a better handle on the medical bills. I need a better system and I need to be able to know which bills I paid with the Flex Spending if I need {like tonight would have been helpful}.

If I figure it out, I'll let you know. If you've got a great system, please let me know too!

No comments: